Communication & Press:
We support the communication department, write, edit and translate texts, send out press releases, convene journalists and, above all, create special custom contents.
• Press Release copywriting English- Unit (up to 800 words).
• Media Kit planning & creation.
• Pitching to press and follow up (selected database up to 100 contacts). • Press Clippings.
• Extra contents creation (eg. interviews, virtual studio visits, media web platform, etc.).
• Media partnership agreements with magazines, web platforms, specialised blogs, etc.
• Social media (minimum two months coverage recommended).
• Newsletter copywriting (English) and mailing.
Best practices advisory:
We carry out an analysis of the concept and goals of your week(end) event.
We propose strategies to achieve them and we accompany in the realisation of the project.
We carry out an analysis of the concept and goals, we propose strategies to achieve them and we accompany in the realisation of the project.
Reaching the right people, expanding the network of contacts and generating sales are some of the main objectives of gallery weekends and art weeks. We build a program of visits and meetings so that professional guests can make the most of the experience. With a selected database, we help to publicise the event and increase the outreach of the professional public (collectors, curators, journalists, foundations, museums, etc).
The advisory service fees are not included in the annual membership fee.
For more information, and to receive a personalised quote please contact:
Susanna Corchia: email@example.com